Unique Characteristics of SCNP
In preclinical development, Nodality has demonstrated that SCNP can assess compounds simultaneously in heterogeneous cell populations, such as whole blood, bone marrow, peripheral blood or bone marrow mononuclear cells, and solid tumor samples. By applying SCNP to physiologically relevant tissues, drug developers can determine therapeutic activity to enable:
- Functional profiling for target selection and validation
- Determination of drug mechanism of action
- Activity measurement in different cell types simultaneously
- Comparison of potency and selectivity with multiple drugs
- Prediction of optimal dosing regimens in humans
- Biomarker identification in indications within immunology, autoimmune disease and oncology, including cancer immunotherapy.
Nodality recommends that partners collect samples according to a standard cryopreservation procedure (PDF: 971K) which Nodality has determined to be optimal for SCNP. If you have any questions about this protocol or any of the global facilities that Nodality has qualified to perform this protocol for SCNP, please contact us.