Nodality values its partnerships and believes that through its key collaborations with industry, academic centers, governments, cooperative groups and foundations, the Company can maximize its impact on medical practice. To date, Nodality has partnered with leading institutions and organizations such as:
Nodality's collaboration with Janssen is designed to improve the development and probability of success of compounds for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. An option includes the potential to develop companion diagnostics.
Nodality's collaboration with Pfizer is designed to enhance Pfizer's R&D efforts in autoimmune diseases, focusing initially in lupus. The collaboration covers a broad set of capabilities, including disease profiling, drug profiling and competitive differentiation through elucidation of drug and disease activity. An option also includes the potential development of companion diagnostics.
Nodality's collaboration with UCB is designed to expand their drug development activities in autoimmune diseases. An option includes the potential development of companion diagnostics.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Center for Human Immunology and Inflammation (CHI)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
Public / Private
- Treatment Efficacy and Toxicity in Rheumatoid Arthritis Database and Repository (TETRAD)
Oncology Cooperative Groups
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG)
- Southwest Cooperative Oncology Group (SWOG)
- Children's Oncology Group (COG)
- British Columbia Cancer Agency
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Stanford University
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University Health Network, Toronto, Canada
- University of Verona, Italy
- University of Rome, La Sapienza
- Vanderbilt University
- West Virginia University